Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introducing DT Member : Monique Nicole Fox

I am Monique Nicole Fox (by name), sweet (by nature), ethnic (by design), and blessed (by God).  I am a 41 y/o single mother of a 7 y/o handsome son and an 8 y/o cat name Angel.  

I have been scrapbooking for almost 8 years.  My son will be 8 next month.  And yes he was my inspiration to start scrapbooking.  My son, cat, family and friends are my inspiration to continue scrapbooking.  They all are a blessing.

I love entering challenges and contests.  I love being on design teams; inspiring others and meeting new people.  I am also a sketch-a-holic.  When I see a good sketch, I get real excited.

I was born in Washington, DC (USA) and grew up in Atlanta, GA.  When I graduated from Frederick Douglass High school I came back to DC to go to college.  I lived in DC for awhile then moved to Maryland just outside of DC.

I have been blessed with a wonderful government job.  I won't be going anywhere until it is time for me to retire.

Here is more about me.....
The ABC's of Me
41 Random Things About Monique At 41
If I Won The Lottery
What Makes Me Happy

Here are some of Moniques layouts using our new Concrete Jungle range.


No comments:

Post a Comment