Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Introducing DT Member: Sandra Wilkinson

"Hi, I’m Sandra and I live in Brisbane with my husband and two kids who have just started school.  I love to craft in my spare time, doing mainly papercrafts of late - cards and layouts, and also OTPs when time permits.  I love trying out new products and techniques, and enjoy making my own embellishments from paper, felt, beads and chipboard.  I also like to make beaded jewellery, sew dresses for my daughter, cook and read.  If there’s any time left over, I learn Italian and German and love to travel when life lets us."

Here are a couple of Sandra's gorgeous layouts using our new Concrete Jungle and Australia ranges...

 
Scooter Boy :- "I inked the chipboard with black distress in, distressed the edges, and used some of the rubons – love the look of this one!"




Family Ties:- "I misted the background with blue as I didn’t think the green tinge suited what I wanted. I made a banner out of the papers and coloured the chippy with brown versa mark ink. I used the Family rubons."




No comments:

Post a Comment