Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introducing DT Member: Belinda Achatz

"I am Belinda (Bel) , aka busybel around the forums, from Adelaide in South Australia.
I have been scrapping since 2005 and I also love card making, art journalling , ATC’s and mixed media. My style is eclectic and can be influenced by new product, photos, time available, the story I want to tell. I enjoy scrapping all sizes of layouts. I love distressing things, inking, chipboard, & have a new-found love of Tim Holtz techniques/products, a long-time love of vintage, having something 'real' to say rather than just 'sentiment' iykwim and mixing new (products) with old.
You may find me happiest when I am tinkering in antique/bric-a-brac shops or raiding the local Salvo’s.

I have been married to Dean for 12 yrs, & have a daughter, Eleanor (Ellie) 7 & son Alexander, 6 and a 6 month old daughter, Madeleine. Oh & nearly forgot - 2 wild & woolly standard poodles (the large ones).

I am really excited to join the community at Paper Inklings & feel priviledged to be part of such a talented design team, working with these unique, fabulous Australian products!

Here are the first of Belinda's gorgeous layouts:-








No comments:

Post a Comment