Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing DT Member: Danielle Sheehan

"Hi there, My name is Danielle Sheehan and I live in Sydney NSW with my Husband and my cheeky pug Spud. I have been Scrapbooking for almost 7 years and I am lucky enough (for now) to have my own little scraproom. I also like to dabble in photography and with both of these hobbies I wonder how I find time to work full time as a dental nurse.
My favourite things to use are chipboard, inks, punches and of course patterned paper. I love going out, chocolate, singing and dancing (probably in that order).
Im so happy to be a part of the Paper Inklings Design Team and hope you find some inspiration in my creations."

Here is Danielle's first layout using our new Australia range.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Danielle! Your Australia Day LO is fab. Look forward to seeing your other creations. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete